Vaginal laxity, changes to libido and stress urinary incontinence are all common problems that can occur in a woman’s lifetime due to childbirth, weight changes, natural aging and menopause. These medical conditions can negatively affect a woman’s quality of life. If you are experiencing these issues, don’t worry, many women in a similar position opt for vaginal rejuvenation as an effective treatment solution.
Platelet-rich plasma is a promising new biological solution for vaginal regeneration. Studies have shown that the success rate of PRP treatment for vaginal renewal is 85-90%.
The procedure is performed with a small volume of blood collected from the patient’s arm and then processed following Tropocells® PRP protocols, in order to separate its components.
After isolating the platelet-rich plasma, it is collected and injected into specific areas of the vagina. With the infusion of Tropocells® PRP, the stem cells proliferate and the younger tissues grow, resulting in collagenogenesis. Day by day the vagina is hydrated, the skin in the vagina becomes softer and younger. The treatment can be done in combination with RF radio frequency and hyaluronic acid as well.
- The method is completely safe, as the blood used is the patient’s own and thus is not at risk of communicable diseases, while at the same time it is immunologically neutral and there is no risk of allergic reactions or hypersensitivity.
- No recovery time is needed and the return to sex life is immediate.
- As local anaesthesia is performed in the vaginal area, the treatment is completely painless.
- This treatment effectively treats female sexual dysfunction and lack of orgasms due to vaginal dryness and atrophy.
- Autologous PRP has impressive, almost immediate effects to alleviate female sexual dysfunction.