Cellenis® PRP is a simple and highly efficient Platelet Rich Plasma preparation system that is easy to prepare. Cellenis® PRP closed system has only Five Preparation steps . Only Four Steps if platelet concentration is not needed.
Why Choose Cellenis® PRP?
Why do clinicians choose Cellenis® PRP over all other PRP systems? It is because Cellenis PRP has distinct advantages which makes it an ideal PRP systemfor all your aesthetic and hair restoration needs…
Blood draw volume
Standard Cellenis® PRP tubes draw 11ml blood. A 22ml blood draw tube is also available.
With average hemocrit, these produce 6.6ml and 13.2ml Platelet Rich Plasma respectively.
- Using our first generation PRP system called MyCells, Dr Gilbert Amgar published a study using objective parameters to assess outcomes on facial rejuvenation. (MyCells PRP is no longer available in the UK and Europe.)
- A similar study by Dr Amgar was published for hair restoration under the Cellenis umbrella brand name Tropocells.
Cellenis® PRP platelet harvest is very high, around 90-95%. This is in part due to the special coating inside the pharmaceutical grade glass tubes, and the unique, patented and proprietary separation gel which uses the latest gel technology.
- Cellenis® PRP technology is superior to the older style buffy coat method of separation and to any other gel separation system on the market.
- Cellenis® PRP competes effectively against expensive, high technology machines due to the excellent quality of Cellenis® PRP at a fraction of the price.
Catabolic erythrocytes are eliminated, as well as 9.5% of granulocytes. Cellenis® PRP remains rich in anabolic monocytes from the white blood cell population. Blood smears and data conducted by an independent hospital laboratory for submission to the FDA can be found here.
Concentrating the platelets with Cellenis separation gel, also concentrates hematopoietic and endothelial stem cells from the peripheral blood at a ratio of 2.5-5 fold increase above the base level.
Cellenis PRP anticoagulant has been modified to be physiologically neutral with a pH of 7.
This substantially reduces the sting experienced when injecting acidic anticoagulants.
Celenis® PRP is used effectively with combination treatments such as microneedling and HA and contributes to improved outcomes used with treatments such as laser and RF.HA should be only be combined with Cellenis® PRP after centrifuging for good reason.
How safe is Cellenis® PRP?
Adverse effects are related to the injection procedure itself and not to the PRP content of the injection. Any safety concerns regarding the injection procedure apply to any injected substances, not just PRP.
Cellenis PRP conforms to EU regulatory requirements of Class IIb certification. Class IIb is required to reinject the material prepared. Blood tubes in Class IIa are not Regulatory passed for reinjecting
Cellenis gel is subjected to four major tests in studies submitted to regulatory bodies which include cytotoxicity tests. It is certified non-allergenic. No adverse events have been reported in more than one million treatments globally.
For cost effectiveness, only the essential proprietary components needed to prepare Cellenis® PRP are sold in the Cellenis Kits.
Other accessories such as syringes, needles, blood taking sets are standard clinician/clinic equipment and cost less per unit when purchased by the box.
Contact email@example.com for details.
Safety and Quality
- Cellenis PRP and PRF systems are closed, biocompatible and xeno-free, minimising safety concerns
- Cellenis is an approved medical device by the European (CE Class IIb) and USA (FDA) Regulatory Authorities
- Manufactured in clean rooms, under EN ISO 13485 and ISO9001 Quality System International Standards